If you live in Alpharetta, Georgia, or are planning a move here soon, start by visiting Belmont at Park Bridge, and touring our beautiful property to find your next “home sweet home.” Here’s a few reasons why:
- Located in a top-notch school district
- Super close to shopping, parks, and many Fortune 100 and 500 companies
- Open floorplans with fireplaces and kitchens for entertaining
For those of us already living at Belmont Park Bridge, we have but one thing to say — we are thankful. Many of us plan to enjoy the day at home visiting friends and neighbors; while some plan to sit back, relax and enjoy the downtime in front of our very own fireplace, cozied up in a Sherpa Throw from Target or a faux fur comforter from nearby Pottery Barn at Avalon just 5 minutes away from Belmont Park Bridge, a/k/a home sweet home. These cozy comforters offer up a stylish way to stay warm, while adding to the warmth of your décor.
Here’s a link to the floorplans at Belmont Park Bridge for a peek at our open layout and fireplace locations.
And then there is the decision — to eat in or go out for our Thanksgiving meal. With Thanksgiving just days away, you’ve either made all of your ingredient purchases for this traditional feast, or like many, perhaps you are still procrastinating as to whether or not you will cook, throw a Friendsgiving Day, or satisfy that turkey and dressing craving and go out to eat before hitting the pre-black Friday sales. So, if you’re for taking it easy, here’s a few ideas we’ve come up with, just for you!
Nothing says Thanksgiving like watching the Macy’s Day Parade to really get into the holiday spirit. Or, if TV is not your game, treat yourself to a good read and a premium bottle of wine from Vino Wine Store on Main Street just a quick trip from nearby Belmont.
There’s plenty of restaurants nearby Belmont at Park Bridge to enjoy Thanksgiving mealtime. Take out or eat in at most of the chains — perfect for two or a large group, let the staff at these restaurants worry about making the holiday banquet, setting and clearing the table and cleaning the dishes. Please note you are encouraged to call ahead and confirm the hours with specific locations. Here’s our list:
- Buca di Beppo – Alpharetta, 2335 Mansell Road, Alpharetta
- Cracker Barrel, 5580 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta
- Golden Corral, 915 North Point Drive, Alpharetta
- IHOP, 870 N Main Street, Alpharetta
- La Casa Italian Grill, 37 Old Roswell Street, Alpharetta
- Macaroni Grill, 5045 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta
- Ruby Tuesday, 6055 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Alpharetta, 11655 Haynes Bridge Road, Alpharetta
- Ted’s Montana Grill, 6100 1st St, Alpharetta
- Waffle House, 2940 Mansell Road, Alpharetta; 571 S Main Street, Alpharetta; 3319 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta
Lastly, if you feel the need to be pampered, waited on and doted over and not in the mood for chains (and want to venture inside the Perimeter), check out these nearby eateries accepting reservations (courtesy of Open Table).
- Del Frisco’s Grille – Atlanta, 3376 Peachtree Road
- Maggiano’s – Buckhead, 3368 Peachtree Road
- The Capital Grille – Buckhead, 255 East Paces Ferry Road
- Southern Art and Bourbon Bar, 3315 Peachtree Road NE
- The Palm Atlanta, 3391 Peachtree Road, NE (At the Westin Hotel Buckhead)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Buckhead, 3285 Peachtree Road
- The Café & Bar at Mandarin Oriental, 3376 Peachtree Road NE
And as always, from all the staff at Belmont Park Bridge, we wish a happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. We’re here to serve you, and are just a phone call away at 770-664-6502.